A family-friendly annual community event aimed to spook but not haunt. Trick-or-treat with us on the evening of October 31 each year, rain or shine!
- You’ll be trick or treating in a traffic-free setting
- Pioneer buildings are decorated by local businesses or people
- Themes are kept on the “not-so-scary” side as this event is geared for the younger trick or treaters
- The site has rope lights to guide you as you go building to building gathering your treats
- Mayor judges the best decorated building
- Music, magic, mystery