Get your adrenaline pumping at Treetop Trekking Huntsville, the most exciting adventure activity in Muskoka!
Feel like Tarzan while you climb, swing, and zip through the forest canopy in our huge aerial game and zip line park, with activities for ages 9+.
Book your adventure now!
UP THE ANTE!
Is climbing high in the trees on aerial games and ziplines during the day not exciting enough for you? Then why not try it at night!
Night Treks can be booked on any day with a group of at least 8 people, or come out in a small group during one of our Open Night Treks. See dates below.
When you book, you will have access to an activity block of 3 h 30. The first half hour is spent getting your equipment on and completing an orientation session where you will be taught the rules of the park and shown how to use your equipment safely. Then, during the next 3 hours, you will have access to all the courses for which you meet the age and size.
You must be 12 years or older to participate!
Happening in Huntsville on Friday Aug 7th, 2020.
What you can expect when you arrive at one of our parks:
We have the necessary procedures in place to ensure we can welcome you to our parks in a safe and responsible manner.
- Reduced capacity and smaller group sizes in all activity areas to allow for social distancing
- Reservations will be required so that we can stagger activity start times and reduce traffic at check-in
- Outdoor check-in at all parks with plexiglass or other barriers
- Digital waivers that can be filled out on your smartphone
- Touch free payment
- Enhanced cleaning of customer helmets and harnesses after every use
- Scheduled ‘rest periods’ for customer equipment between each use
- New harnessing and orientation procedures to limit contact between staff and guests
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout our parks
- 2 meter buffer markings in higher traffic areas
- Additional staff PPE including face masks and safety glasses
- Thorough cleaning of common touch points in office areas
- Modified rescue procedures
- Staff and Guest screening for Covid-19 symptoms
Thing to remember before arriving at the park:
- Our staff are here to keep you safe and to make sure you have fun
- Please cancel or reschedule your visit if you have any Covid-19 symptoms, or have been in contact with someone who has Covid-19
- Please fill out the online waiver ahead of time for the park you are visiting, check your email for appropriate link
- We will not be accepting cash payments on site
- We are operating with new procedures so there may be some waiting required during your experience
- Please keep a 2-metre distance between people not in your household
- We recommend that you wear a face mask and gloves, and guests will be required to wear a face mask while riding the Blue Heron Zip Lines in Brampton.
- You will be ask to sanitize your hands… a lot
- Always practice good hygiene
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow
- Don’t touch your face
- Clean your hands regularly
- Our washrooms are cleaned several times throughout the day, but not after every use
- Adventure park elements such as ladders, bridges, ziplines, hand cables etc. are not sanitized, however guests and staff are asked to sanitize their hands before and after every aerial course
Recommended things to bring with you for your visit:
- Closed toed shoes (required)
- Gloves and face mask
- Water and snacks
- Bug spray and sunscreen
- Camera/ Phone
Address: 1180 ON-60, Huntsville, ON P1H 1A9, Canada
Email: [email protected]
Opening for the season July 17th!
During operating days we have climbs starting throughout the day with 3-hour climbs generally starting in the early to mid afternoon. Start times outside of these hours may be available upon request.