YMCA Employment And Literacy Services – Huntsville
A Community Partner that specialises in assisting Learners, Job seekers and Employers.
Employment Services for Employers include:
• Canada-Ontario Job Grant – Financial support for employers to apply for training for their employees and/or new hires. Available to small, medium and large businesses planning to deliver short-term training through a third-party.
• Job Postings – Advertise your unfilled job positions with us online, in our office and shared on Facebook.
• Labour Market Inquiries
• Training Incentives
Employment Services available to Job Seekers:
• One-on-one job search help
• Career exploration and access to training
• Build a targeted resume and cover letter
• Connect with employers
• Prepare for the interview
• Continuous employment supports
• Better Jobs Ontario Program – skills training and financial support for laid-off workers
Literacy and basic skills training including numeracy, digital, communication and interpersonal skills.
• assists learners by preparing for employment, apprenticeship, secondary-school credit, post-secondary education and greater independence
• Available to individuals and companies
60 King William St, Huntsville, ON P1H 1G3, Canada